Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What The Hell Am I Doing Here?

Ahoy there! Welcome to my little side project! Some of you guys already know me from Pretty Girl Science, so you guys can go ahead and skip this post. For everyone else, some introductions are in order.

This is me.



Some Nichole-centric trivia:

  • I am in my 30s
  • I've got some kids
  • I have an unhealthy devotion to shiny things
  • I am a stay-at-home mom
  • I love DIY, but I hate the doing part of most projects
Some things to be aware of when reading this blog:
  • I curse. A lot. 
  • If you are easily offended, we will not be pals
  • I like my cat more than I like most humans. My cat is a giant asshat
  • There will be no rhyme or reason here
I wanted a place to share my projects...if only to help convince myself to actually get them done. I have a terminal case of "Ok so my plan is--oh look! A squirrel!". Having some accountability might be helpful. I also hope to show that not every housewife is a supermom with dinner made and the children scrubbed by 5pm. Most of us are just people, trying not to burn the house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment